Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wishing & Waiting On (8)

Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Pen to Paper where we post a book that's been on our wishlist for a while.


Glass Houses 
(The Morganville Vampires, #1)
By: Rachel Caine
Published: Oct. 3, 2006
Genre: YA

Goodreads | Amazon | B&N


College freshman Claire Danvers has had enough of her nightmarish dorm situation. When Claire heads off-campus, the imposing old house where she finds a room may not be much better. Her new roommates don't show many signs of life, but they'll have Claire's back when the town's deepest secrets come crawling out, hungry for fresh blood.

 A friend recommended this series to me and I've been wanting to read it.







"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

 Caught Up In You
(Loving On The Edge, #4)
By: Roni Loren
Publisher: Berkley Heat
Release Date: Aug. 6th 2013
Genre: Erotica

Goodreads | Amazon | B&N

After a shaky past, Kelsey LeBreck’s future is looking good. She’s been saving money for culinary school with her earnings from The Ranch, a private BDSM resort. Even better, she’s landed a day job where she can practice baking and flirt with her favorite customer. However, having secret fantasies about Wyatt Austin is where it has to end. If there’s one thing Kelsey knows can derail her, it’s a relationship. But when a danger from her past threatens to steal her fresh start, the intense executive may be the only one who can help her.

Wyatt doesn’t have room on his agenda for dating, but something about the pretty young waitress stirs desires he thought were long buried. So when he needs someone to pose as his girlfriend at an important business retreat and finds out Kelsey needs to go off the grid for a while, he can’t resist making her an offer. Soon, Kelsey learns that Wyatt’s power in the boardroom is no match for his power in the bedroom, and she wonders if her heart will survive. Because Wyatt Austin is a man who gets what he wants, and now he wants her.


 I recently read Fall Into You and loved it. I was really intrigued by Kelsey's character. So I'm really interested in reading her story.

10 comments:

  1. Wow! Those both look really good(:

    Jackie

    http://www.nobentspines.blogspot.com/2013/06/wow_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glass Houses is on my TBR pile, looking forward to it, looks great. Hope you get the books soon!

    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Glass Houses on my TBR shelf and I hope to read it this summer. Heard such fabulous things about the series...can't wait to jump in! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm up next on the waiting list for Glass Houses. I've been waiting on it for a while.

      Delete
  4. Loved Glass Houses. That's one of those series that about did me in. I had to make sure I had the rest of them on hand before reading b/c as soon as I finished one I wanted to dive into the next. So good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I know I'm going to love it. It seems like we like the same books ;)

      Delete
  5. I have Glass Houses on my wihslist too c: hope you get it soon!
    My Wishlist Wednesday
    Lauren.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Edit: I could've sworn I was following you *o* any way new follower on GFC + bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read Glass Houses a few months ago and it was pretty enjoyable. I definitely want to try to continue with the series. :b

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ヽ(^。^)ノ
If you have a blog, please leave your blog's name in the comment so I can stop by.